Frozen Fruit Smoothie
prep time 3 MINUTES
total time 3 MINUTES
This Frozen Fruit Smoothie is packed with berries, strawberry yogurt, and cashew milk. Smoothie recipes with frozen fruit are the best because they don’t need any ice to reach the perfect consistency!
- 8 ounces (1 heaping cup) frozen mixed berries*
- 6 ounces Silk Strawberry Dairy-Free Yogurt (or your favorite)
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk (or your favorite milk)
- Add the fruit, yogurt, and about 1/2 cup milk to the canister of a blender or food processor. Blend on high power and drizzle in remaining milk, as needed, until desired smoothie texture and consistency is achieved. Serve immediately.
- Extra portion will keep in a freezer-safe (plastic) glass for up to 1 month in the freezer. Allow to thaw at room temp for about 1 hour before serving. Alternatively, freeze extra portion in popsicle molds.
*I used strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries; fresh may be substituted but you’ll need to add ice.