At the YMCA, our Birthday Parties & Celebrations are a great way to host a party and have fun together with family and friends. Just call or visit today to schedule your party date and time. Contact Kelley Painter to coordinator your party today. Just as a reminder, masks are required to be worn in the building at all times unless eating or drinking.
Saturdays or Sundays
GYMNASIUM: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
POOL: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
1 hour in our gym/pool & 1 hour in our party room
- Members $160 / Non-Members $210
- Fun covers a maximum of 23 participants (children & adults)
- Lifeguards for your POOL party
- Staff to organize games for GYM parties
- Complimentary Decorations
- Host/Staff to set up and clean up the party
For your loved one, you’ll provide:
- Food & Beverages
- Adult Supervision
CONFERENCE ROOM, AEROBICS STUDIO, CHILDWATCH ROOMS RENTALS
We also offer our Multi-Purpose rooms for a variety of events and functions.
- Members $45 per hour / Non-Members $75 per hour
RECREATIONAL ROOM RENTALS
- Members $60 per hour / Non-Members $90 per hour
We also offer our gymnasium for a variety of events and functions.
- Full Gymnasium:
- Members $160 per hour / Non-Members $210 per hour
- Half Gymnasium (30 people maximum):
- Members $30 per hour / Non-Members $110 per hour
The YMCA of Indiana County offers rentals of our 40×60 foot pavilion from April to November. Our pavilion can accommodate 120 people for any type of event. There is a partial kitchen, two bathrooms and electricity available for use. We also have baseball fields and outdoor sand volleyball courts that may be available if not in use for a league. A staff member may be on hand for an extra fee.
This is a two-hour rental.
- Members $50 / Non-Members $180
- After hour rentals or additional time: $50 per hour
$50 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is due at time of registration. Balance due one week prior to party date for confirmation.
1 hour in our pavilion/pool & 1 hour in our pool during rec swim
- Members $140 / Non-Members $170
A lifeguard will swim test all children. If a child has difficulty swimming or cannot swim an adult must accompany them in the pool.