We are continuing to monitor guidance from the CDC, PADOH and state and local officials. We are working diligently to open your favorite amenities quickly and safely. As always, the health and wellness of our members, program participants and staff remain our top priority.
Please see below for a list of amenities that we will be reintroducing in a limited capacity:
- Limited number of day use lockers
- Members with locker rentals will have access after class or exercising
- Masks will be required except while showering
Aquatics classes are active. Please visit the schedule page or view it on our mobile app.
Important information regarding aquatics classes:
- Weekly registration is required. Registration for each week will be available on Wednesdays except for the first week
- Participants must select a specific class time for each week.
- Register by clicking the register button above or call the Y at 724-463-9622
- Maximum of 18 people per class
- Maximum of 3 classes per week per person
- Each participant will have a 6-foot space in class and will be separated by the lane lines. Participants may need to go under water to enter their class space
- No equipment will be available
- Come dressed to swim and enter through the Recreation Center and exit through the wet passage/main hallway
- Due to capacity limitations, please only use the locker rooms after class. If you need to change prior to class, please use one of the family restrooms
- Class participants will need to wait on the bleachers until permission to enter the water for their class
- Masks are required in common spaces to include the locker room but please do not wear masks in the water
Private Swim Lessons
Private Swim lessons that do not require an instructor to be in the water with the child/ren can resume.
If you are resuming lessons, please contact your child/ren’s instructor directly. If you want to begin private swim lessons, please contact Izzy Leard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday-Thursday & Saturday Morning
Important information regarding ChildWatch:
- Registration is required: Click register button and go to family programming or call the Y at 724-463-9622.
- 15 children per time slot
- Children 2 years of age of younger do not have to wear masks
Group Swim Lessons
Group Swim Lessons are happening in 4 week intervals. Please click register or call the Y at 724-463-9622.
Group Exercise Classes
Classes are running both in and outdoors. Please visit the schedule page or view it on our mobile app.
Pickleball is available again Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 12:00-3:00 p.m. Please visit the schedule page or view it on our mobile app.
Adult Sports start up September 21st. Please click register or call the Y at 724-463-9622.
Friendly Safety Reminders
- Please come dressed and prepared for activity and leave promptly after.
- All members are required to have temperature checked by a touch-free thermometer and complete a health screening prior to entering building.
- We have updated our waivers. All members will need to complete a new waiver to participating in any activity. To expedite your check-in please print out, complete and sign the waiver in advance and bring it with you. The new waiver can be found here.
- Masks are required in common areas and while entering/exiting the facility.
- Masks are not required while exercising, swimming or while on equipment.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we reintroduce services. Due to additional procedures in place for COVID-19, phone registrations may be delayed. For immediate registration, please click “Register” in the top right corner. If you have any questions or concerns, please stop by the Welcome Center or call 724-463-9622.
Director of Member Services