Membership Types

Youth Membership (3 - 17 yrs old)

Student Membership (18-24 years old and attending school full time)*proof of full time status required

Adult Membership (18 years and older)

Single Parent Family (Single parent with legally dependent child or children)

Family Membership ( two adults or parents with legally dependent children in the same household)

Senior (individuals no less than 65 years old)

Senior Family (at least one adult in the household is 65 or over)

Membership Prices

Stop by the Y to meet with a Member Service Representative to discuss prices and to take a tour of the facility.

Military Memberships

We understand that military families are under enormous strain. As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment. It’s also a place to meet other military families who can relate to your unique situation.

Who Is Eligible for Military Membership?

Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:

•Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists

•Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families

•Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel

Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:

◦The service member is on active duty.

◦The service member is DEPLOYED for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).

◦The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).

◦Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU

What Do I Need To Do for My Military Membership?

1.Contact Military OneSource at or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility and receive an eligibility form.

2.Find a participating Y in your area using the search tool below.

3.Fill out and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (usually, your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter) to a participating YMCA for verification. Please do not leave copies of these documents at the YMCA